Tina Manibusan's Profile and Contact Information
What better way to get to know our agents than learning some fun facts! So, we asked them all the same four questions. Here are Tina's answers:
- What is the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
- Jobs have been quite boring ~ hence Insurance. My first job was working at A&W Restaurant; back when everything was paid with cash & you had to count back the change because it was the old registers. I wore the whole brown restaurant uniform, including hair pinned up & my hat. I had long curly thick hair back then. The shirts were the short sleeve white with brown & orange stripes. So attractive! Everyone went by their first names & there were no numbers given at time of order. You had to remember who they were, where they decided to sit & bring their order to them. It was also the A&W that had the outdoor ordering so they could dine in their cars. WA isn't very pleasant to have that type of ordering. The intercom system was old fashion push button.
- Favorite travel spot?
- My idea of favorite travel spot is any where I can eat good food! Back in the day, I would jump in the car & drive hours to try a new place I saw on TV or heard from friend. Even if it meant a 6 hour drive down the coast to Oregon.
- Favorite food?
- Hard to choose - plain cheesecake, apple fritter, chicken parmesan ,I suppose are my favorites.
- If you had a superpower, what would it be?
- Does The HULK have an actual superpower? I'd want to have whatever superpower he has... Super Strength as The HULK & smarts as Bruce Banner. BWAHAHAHA. I don't think The Hulk gets torn muscles lifting a couch to vacuum under. Or, it would be to have super speed like The Flash; get places quickly without too much effort? How many steps would my FitBit register if I had that superpower?