Tina Manibusan's Profile and Contact Information
Tina has been in insurance for over 20 years, serving as an Account Manager in both Personal Lines & Commercial Lines before transitioning into her current role as Director of Operations. She grew up in the PNW & Hawaii, raised her 3 children in Olympia and has 1 grandson nicknamed "Chunk." She is a plant enthusiast, enjoys interior design, DIY and is known to take the Edmonds/Kingston ferry to eat at Chestnut Cottage and shop at Swain's General Store in Port Angeles, or drive to a bakery in Sultan, WA or Cle Elum, WA just for a donut.
What better way to get to know our agents than learning some fun facts! So, we asked them all the same four questions. Here are Tina's answers:
- What is the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
- Jobs have been quite boring ~ hence Insurance. My first job was working at A&W Restaurant; back when everything was paid with cash & you had to count back the change because it was the old registers. I wore the whole brown restaurant uniform, including hair pinned up & my hat. I had long curly thick hair back then. The shirts were the short sleeve white with brown & orange stripes. So attractive! Everyone went by their first names & there were no numbers given at time of order. You had to remember who they were, where they decided to sit & bring their order to them. It was also the A&W that had the outdoor ordering so they could dine in their cars. WA isn't very pleasant to have that type of ordering. The intercom system was old fashion push button.
- Favorite travel spot?
- My idea of favorite travel spot is any where I can eat good food! Back in the day, I would jump in the car & drive hours to try a new place I saw on TV or heard from friend. Even if it meant a 6 hour drive down the coast to Oregon.
- Favorite food?
- Hard to choose - plain cheesecake, apple fritter, chicken parmesan ,I suppose are my favorites.
- If you had a superpower, what would it be?
- Does The HULK have an actual superpower? I'd want to have whatever superpower he has... Super Strength as The HULK & smarts as Bruce Banner. BWAHAHAHA. I don't think The Hulk gets torn muscles lifting a couch to vacuum under. Or, it would be to have super speed like The Flash; get places quickly without too much effort? How many steps would my FitBit register if I had that superpower?