Ryan Ferrie's Profile and Contact Information
What better way to get to know our agents than learning some fun facts! So, we asked them all the same four questions. Here are Ryan's answers:
- What is the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
- Unloading fish processing ships from Alaska that docked in Ballard. We would unload the boats via a conveyor belt,stack the product on pallets and then pile it high in massive freezer warehouses at a balmy 30 degrees below zero. Your breath would literally freeze when it left your mouth!
- Favorite travel spot?
- Has to be Italy. Being a history buff it's fascinating to see all of the ancient cities and ruins. Can't spend enough time there.
- Favorite food?
- Does chocolate count as food? I could live on it if I had to!
- If you had a superpower, what would it be?
- Understanding all languages spoken on earth.