Ryan Ferrie's Profile and Contact Information
"Ryan has been my agent for years and recently he went above and beyond my expectations. I had a fire and the nationwide recommended company that was supposed to do the remodel closed their shop after they took my money. I didn't know what to do so i called Ryan, he was out of town and still instantly went to work. Within a few hours he had contacted the right people to help me and I have already been reimbursed for my loss by Nationwide. I was very worried that I would be liable for the stolen money, thank you so much Ryan!"
- Michael H.. – Mercer Island, WA
I have been in insurance for over 20 years, serving as a claims adjuster, sales manager and agency owner. Outside of being an insurance expert, I am an avid football fan. If there is a football game going on, I’ll stop and watch no matter who is playing! I’m also a father to 3 children which keep me going every day. Being from here, I love the northwest and all the outdoors has to offer.
What better way to get to know our agents than learning some fun facts! So, we asked them all the same four questions. Here are Ryan's answers:
- What is the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
- Unloading fish processing ships from Alaska that docked in Ballard. We would unload the boats via a conveyor belt,stack the product on pallets and then pile it high in massive freezer warehouses at a balmy 30 degrees below zero. Your breath would literally freeze when it left your mouth!
- Favorite travel spot?
- Has to be Italy. Being a history buff it's fascinating to see all of the ancient cities and ruins. Can't spend enough time there.
- Favorite food?
- Does chocolate count as food? I could live on it if I had to!
- If you had a superpower, what would it be?
- Understanding all languages spoken on earth.