Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Seattle Business Insurance
Also Serving Everett, Shoreline, Wenatchee, Methow Valley & Areas Across Washington State
Business Owner Policy (BOP)
A BOP insurance policy is a package policy that covers multiple risks that are common for business owners
What Does A BOP Policy Include?
- Property insurance for buildings and contents owned by the company
- Business interruption insurance in case a catastrophe happens
- Liability protection which covers you in case harm your company causes harm to others
What Does A BOP Policy NOT Include
Let's cover some of those next.
Commercial Auto Insurance
Do You Need A Commercial Auto Insurance Policy?
Whether you need to buy a business auto insurance policy will depend on the kind of driving you do. Our agents will ask you many details about how you use vehicles in your business, who will be driving them and whether employees, if you have them, are likely to be driving their own cars for your business.
While the major coverages are the same, a business auto policy differs from a personal auto policy in many technical respects. Ask our agents to explain all the differences and options.
General Liability Insurance
Why Do I Need General Liability Insurance?
A lawsuit can have a devastating effect on small businesses. Legal issues cost small businesses in the United States more than $100 billion each year, according to a U.S. Chamber of Commerce report.
Small businesses are also a frequent target of frivolous lawsuits (they’re more likely to settle a case for a smaller amount rather than spend thousands more tied up in litigation). As a result, small businesses pay about$35.6 billion out of pocket to settle claims each year, according to a National Federation for Independent Business article.
A report by the Court Statistics Project found that...
- The average premises liability lawsuit costs $54,000.
- A contract dispute suit will set most business owners back $91,000.
- A malpractice lawsuit, which can include professional negligence, averages at $122,000.
Each business is unique. Contact us or visit any of our locations to find out which general liability insurance policy is right for you. We want to make sure you are covered appropriately.
What Protection Does General Liability Insurance Give You?
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
Commercial Property Insurance
What Is Commercial Property Insurance?
Businesses have many physical assets, including buildings, computers, specialized equipment, outdoor signage and inventory. If a fire, storm or thief were to damage or steal these assets, a business may have to go through a recovery process before their doors can open once more.
Without adequate commercial property coverage, approximately a quarter of businesses fail during the first year following a disaster or theft. Such events result in hundreds of billions of dollars in paid claims. Most businesses cannot afford such a substantial loss. Commercial property insurance can assist with repairs, replacements and lost income during a tumultuous time like a natural disaster or theft.
How Does Commercial Property Insurance Help?
Commercial property insurance helps businesses survive various situations. These situations include the following:
- Repair Or Replacement: Coverage can extend to assets that are lost, damaged or stolen due to fire, storm, hail, tornado, theft or vandalism. Damage from flooding and earthquakes are excluded.
- Lost Income: Income loss results from a business’ inability to run as usual following a disaster. This coverage can offer lost income relief, along with the expenses associated with recovery.
- Temporary Location: A devastated building may no longer be able to support daily operations. Coverage can extend to funding a temporary location while repairs are being made.
Our agents can assist you in finding the commercial property insurance policy that best suits the needs of your business. Contact us today with any questions or concerns or to start the process of finding comprehensive coverage for your business.