Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Seattle Auto Insurance
Also Serving Everett, Shoreline, Wenatchee, Methow Valley & Areas Across Washington State
Yes, everyone needs auto insurance, as it is required in all 50 states. Below are some other interesting auto insurance facts that cover Shoreline to Twisp to Renton and beyond.
Did You Know?
- Auto insurance premium usually goes down substantially after a driver turns 25
- Your auto insurance may not cover theft of items inside your car. Check with our agents to see if your policy covers this.
- Insuring a pre-owned car can save you up to 50% on your auto insurance premium
Questions To Ask Your Agent
Our agents are advocates for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
- Based on my specific situation, which auto insurance coverages do I need
Source: nhtsa.gov, forbes.com, autoinsurance.org, insurancelibrary.com